Wednesday, March 9, 2016

3 Sexy Men

Rainy days are Justin Timberlake days for some reason--maybe it's the fact the last syllable of his name connotes a body of water. When a coworker asked what I was listening to, I responded, "JT, he's my number two. Or was, before I found out that he uses the word 'bae.'"

(Shudder, amirite?)

With the news that Aaron Paul was welcomed to the cast of the upcoming Dark Tower movie, I pondered over my love for him and my former love for Justin Timberlake. Which again got me thinking: who IS my top 3 at this point in time?

My definition:
Top Three (n): Three celebrities you'd be allow to cheat on, preferably with approval from your significant other.
My hubs, for example, had a thing for Kate Beckinsale in her Underworld days, where she could be found wearing a skintight leather bodysuit. If Kate of that era materialized, I’d tell Harry to go for it. That’s just too good to pass up, ya know?
So without further ado, and after much pondering, here are my top three:

3. Aaron Paul





Aaron Paul isn’t just a pretty face; he starred on the BEST TV show of all time, Breaking Bad. This is objective—it literally is ranked. He was only supposed to appear on the first season, but people loved him too much, and instead he became a foil to Walter White. Jesse, while repeatedly making poor life decisions and often those harmful to others, was ultimately innately good.

And as I mentioned, he’s now starring in a movie adaptation of my favorite book series, The Dark Tower by Stephen King. #winning

2. Charlie Hunnam


This option surprises me, but as they say…girls like those bad boys. And he’s pretty much a psychopath in Sons of Anarchy. I think this also combines my love of unkempt mountain men sorts of guys with pretty blondes.
I really don’t know how to justify this one except I think it’s a mixture of his voice and the ‘tude as Jax Teller in SoA that gets me.
(Funny enough, he was also in the news recently. Superfans who are superjealous of his girlfriend since ’07 have been cursing this girl out and picking her apart…to which he has issued a public note telling fans to stop and harass him instead. Ah, chivalry.)

1. Leonardo DiCaprio


Well duh, if you know me, this is a given. It’s been a part of me since I was 7 years old. He helped me realize at that tender young age that I did, in fact, like men. When I was 9 I watched Titanic every day for a month. Gawd, that is a LOT of death and misery to have ingrained in my impressionable young mind. I couldn’t watch that even twice in one week today.
But seriously, I consider myself a quick judge of character, and I do actually believe we are soul mates. We both give a huge shit about the environment and live for good storytelling. I could go on, but I’m sure you’re sharpening a stick and ready to fight me because YOU are his soul mate. Mmhmm. But really, I do believe this. And I’m sure my therapist BFF would tell me this is a sign of narcissism.
--

In hindsight, is it bad I have a top 3? And that they're all blonde when my husband is most definitely not? Oh well, I'm sure everyone has their own top three whether it's secret or not.

So with that being said, who are YOURS?

No comments:

Post a Comment